I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Random Stuff
These are just some fun pictures to show things that we've been up to the past few months. Enjoy!
Erin faithfully checks the mailbox every day...usually at least 3-4 times a day.
She is so cute!!! Don't you just crack up to see her riding down the street like this? Oh, I love her!
Hugging the fire hydrant
Elaina did this to herself one Saturday morning. She planned to keep it on all day...but lasted about 20 minutes. It was an unusually quiet 20 minutes. This girl is SO talkative.
Elaina earned 4 tickets to the A&M Men's basketball game earlier this year by participating in a reading challenge. We went with the family of a girl in her class and had a great time!
Erin and Millie during naptime. I love to see Millie cuddled up next to the girls. I think it's so sweet
Elaina and Millie having a sleepover
Elaina all grown up and ready for CTR 5
Erin and her new scriptures on her very first day of Sunbeams

Erin loves attending preschool! She goes once a week, and the Moms and I take turns teaching, just like I did when Elaina was 3&4
Erin doing crafts at preschool
I taught the preschool class about winter clothing one day. We played a game where the kids rolled the dice and had to put on an item of clothing, corresponding to the number rolled on the dice. They all looked so cute decked out in their winter gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!!!
Post a Comment